Lufthansa Technik AG Building 391
At its base in Hamburg, Lufthansa Technik AG redeveloped its painting hangar (building 391) to create a repair/ overhaul facility for VIP aircraft. This occurred as part of a relocation within the LHT base with around 600 persons. The majority of the old painting equipment in the hangar was removed. 160 high-quality flexible office spaces were created in the central equipment rooms as open-plan areas with direct views towards the hangar.
What services did we perform?
- Analysis of the office requirements, user-requirement planning (URS)
- Development and agreement of a new workspace concept with the employees
- Negotiation and moderation between the works committee and management
- Client representation
- Project management
- Change management/contract management
What distinguished us during the process? Where did the particular challenges lie?
- Redevelopment during ongoing operation
- Mediation between the employees and redevelopment team
- Development of a unique and forward-looking office and workspace concept as open-plan areas with a high degree of sophistication in quality and design
Facts and Figures
Term: 2012 – 2014
Client: Lufthansa Technik AG
Location: Hamburg, Germany
GFA: 12.000 m2
Investment:: 9 m EUR (net)
Services: Analysis of the office requirements, project management, change management