Lufthansa Technik AG has converted the former paint shop (Building 391) at its base in Hamburg into a maintenance and overhaul hangar for VIP aircraft. In the process, the old painting facilities were largely dismantled. The conversion work also involved a move within the LHT base, with around 600 employees swapping their old working environment for 160 high-quality and flexible open-plan offices.
What services have we provided?
- Office needs analysis, user needs program (NBP)
- Development and coordination of a new workplace concept with employees
- Negotiation and moderation between the works council and management
- Owner representation
- Project management Change management/contract management
What made us stand out? What were the particular challenges?
- Conversion during ongoing operation
- Mediation between employees and conversion team
- Development of a unique and forward-looking office and workplace concept as an open space with high quality and design standards
Facts and Figures
Client: Lufthansa Technik AG
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
BGF: 12.000 m²
Investment: 9 Mio. Euro netto
Services: Office needs analysis, project management, change management